What To Expect
During the first visit we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know your Doctor. This information includes your medical history, and all medications you are currently taking. We also provide you with a treatment plan, so you know exactly what the Doctor is recommending to maintain your oral health.
What to bring with you on your first visit
You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing these patient forms at home.
- Dental Insurance: If you don't have a card bring the name of your insurance carrier, ID number, group number, a claims mailing address, and 1-800 number.
- Medical Insurance: If you don't have a card bring the name of your insurance carrier, ID number, group number, a claims mailing address, and 1-800 number.
- New Patient Forms: If you prefer to fill them out ahead of time.
- List of Medications: All medications you are currently taking.
- X-rays: If available – if not, x-rays can be taken in our office.
Our goal is to provide you with a quality oral surgery experience. This includes the best diagnostic services, pre- and post-operative care in a stress free atmosphere.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Respect your time and provide you with exceptional service.